Project Architect | Project Manager
This job may be for you if:
You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
Have the ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty which have become the norm in todays fast pace environment.
You continuously pay attention to customers needs and adapt and evolve as necessary.
You have a curiosity about people, events, problems, ideas, history and the future. You like viewing the world around you in widescreen – you take in more and gain more resource to draw upon when tackling complex issues or scouting for opportunities.
You are comfortable when all eyes are on you. In this hyperconnected, hypervigilant world there is no place to hide. You have confidence in yourself and instill it in others so they know that you have a vested interest in the positive outcomes we are all striving to achieve together.
- 4+ years of Project Management Experience.
- An ability to lead teams is essential.
- Ability to manage and grow client and other relationships
- Good communication skills written and verbal are essential.
- A demonstrated capacity in design excellence.
- Experience in 3D visualization skills including REVIT.
- Experience in the production and coordination of Contract Documents.
- Ability and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized
- Experience in contract administration and Construction processes
- Leading the production team
- Manage the client relationships
- Leading the design detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with team members and consultants
- Leading the preparing presentation drawings and materials (2D and 3D)
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects
- Leading and facilitating project meeting
Please provide a CV, design portfolio including construction drawings that demonstrates how you communicate your design intentions, and a cover letter describing your experience and career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.