This job may be for you if:
You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
You find the way to get things done even when the odds are against you. You don’t get stalled at the first roadblock but instead look beyond the obvious for other approaches to accomplish your goal.
You like to make things happen and inspire other to do the same. You like to take some risks and seize opportunities to drive things forward.
Have the ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty which have become the norm in todays fast pace environment.
Are comfortable taking the same responsibility for a losing strategy as you do for a winning one. You stand behind your decisions
- 5+ years experience
- An ability to work in teams is essential.
- Experience in 3D visualization skills.
- REVIT experience is essential
- Experience in the production and coordination of Contract Documents.
- Knowledge of current versions of AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills written and verbal are essential.
- Ability and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Ability to Organize and manage teams
- Producing architectural design and presentation materials
- Directing others in the preparation of materials.
- Developing design detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with team members and consultants
- Preparing presentation drawings and materials (2D and 3D)
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects
- Assistant to the project manager
Please provide a CV, design portfolio including construction drawings that demonstrates how you communicate your design intentions, and a cover letter describing your experience and career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.